Fay Kahn - Watercolors
Sweet Geranium Afternoon - 1999
- Transparent watercolor on watercolor paper - Studio work
- Watercolor and Batik on Japanese paper
- Transparent watercolor on watercolor paper - Plein Aire work
Isla Mujeres Gallery
- A special island in the Carribean
- Selected images available on blank notecards
I was born and raised in rural upstate New York.
After high school I attended Hope College in Michigan and earned a BA degree in the Humanities
and a teaching certificate in elementary education.
My career included experiences in teaching fourth grade, remedial reading, community education
with seniors, and preschool.
I have had the opportunity to travel across the United States, camping and hiking in many of the
national parks and forests.
I moved to Vancouver, Washington, USA in 1979 where I met my husband Marc.
We have two daughters, Susanna and Celeste.
I have enjoyed trying many art forms throughout the years and, since 1998, I have been
taking classes and workshops with local artists to learn about watercolor techniques.
I am a member of Southwest Washington Watercolor Society, and serve on their
board of directors.
Contact Fay by email at